Appeal Board Process
1. Appellant to fill a form, Method 4 (2)
2. Register to register appeal, Method 3 (2)
3. Fee impose at RM100.00, Method 4 (3)
4. Appellant to prepare relevant exhibit reason documents in one month time.
5. Local Planning Authority to prepare all documents regarding the case, exhibit and others in one month time, Method 6 (1) and (2)
6. Submission to Registrar, Method 6 (4)
7. Appeal Board Sitting
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE AN APPEAL???
If there is any dissatisfaction with the decision of the local planning authority, kindly submit your appeal to the Appeal Board at the following address:
Registrar of the State Appeal Board,
Selangor Town and Rural Planning Department
Tingkat 18, Bangunan Darul Ehsan No.3 Jalan Indah,
Seksyen 14, 40646 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Appeal need to be presented by filling form that can be accessed at Office Registrar of the State Appeal Board or download in this website.
Appeal process will follows Kaedah-Kaedah Lembaga Rayuan 1999 in Warta Kerajaan dated 30th September, 1999, Jilid 52 No. 20 Tambahan No. 12 Perundangan.