jata Agency of
Selangor State Government

email facebook twitter youtube rss

Jenis Font: Arial | PT Sans | Century
A- A A+

Type Of Appeal

i.   Requisition Notice (Notis Permintaan)

If a land owner feels disappointed to follow requests or conditions in Requisition Notice by Local Council with approval from Local Authority that:
-    Order to stop work
-    Impose any condition for continously use the land that mentioned in Requisition Notice, or
-    Order to follow steps mentioned in Requisition Notice for modifying or move the building.

ii.    Appeal On Local Council Decision [Section 23(1)(a)&(b)]

-    For someone that disappointed with rejection by Local Council regarding Planning Permission application or condition that imposed when giving Planning Permission.
-    For someone that disapointed with Local Council decision regarding protest made under Section 21(b).

iii.    Compensation Amount (Section 25(9))

For someone that disappointed with an amount of repayment or compensation offered or paid due to withdrawal and modification Planning Permission and building plan approval.

iv.    Compensation Amount Due To Requisition Notice [Section 30(7)]

For someone that disappointed with compensation amount proposed by Local Council and has to bear damage in a forms of depreciation/shrinkage of land value, because need to comply cost Local Council.

v.    Appeal On Tree Preservation Order (Section 35C)

If anyone disappointed with:
a.    An order of Tree Preservation.
b.    Any clausa in Tree Preservation Order.
c.    i. Refuse to give written permission.
ii. Any condition imposed on giving written permission, under (a) Section 35 A(2).
d.    Any order to plant or replace trees under clausa (b) Seksyen 35 A(2).

vi.    Compensation Under Tree Preservation Act (Section 35D)

If a land owner that his land mentioned in any Tree Preservation Order, was prove to bear loss due to depreciation/shrinkage of land value, because need to comply calusa (a) until (d) Section 35C.Council.

vii.    Appeal On Order To Replace Trees (Seksyen 35E)

When someone found guilty under Section 35A(4) due cutting trees that subject to Trees Conservation Authority, that need to replace the trees by planting new.


If there is any dissatisfaction with the decision of the local planning authority, kindly submit your appeal to the Appeal Board at the following address:

Registrar of the State Appeal Board,
Selangor Town and Rural Planning Department
Tingkat 18, Bangunan Darul Ehsan No.3 Jalan Indah,
Seksyen 14, 40646 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 03-5511.6666
Fax: 03-5511.3557
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Appeal need to be presented by filling form that can be accessed at Office Registrar of the State Appeal Board or download in this website.
Appeal process will follows Kaedah-Kaedah Lembaga Rayuan 1999 in Warta Kerajaan dated 30th September, 1999, Jilid 52 No. 20 Tambahan No. 12 Perundangan.

Print Email